On Wednesday 06 February 2008, Alain M. wrote:
> Do you have an image of all the gliphs that you draw? it could be
> usefull to check if we are getting what should be.= and if there is what
> we need ;-)

No, I haven't such image...
There's no reason why the glyphs would be rendered differently on other
machines...
If you would like to check what glyphs are available in the TTF, the easiest
way is to use a character map program (like "charmap" in Windows,
or "kcharmap" in KDE), which should do the job. ;-)

Regards,
Mateusz Viste