Hello,

I don't see enough information about the FreeDOS 1.1 upgrade process.
What softwares will be included?
How are those softwares organized?
What the users may expect to find and use?
Instruction, presentation, etc...
I have several programs I want to be enlisted in this upgrade, but I don't know
how and to whom.

BAHCL