I don't know what exactly you need W95 for, but I've
switched to Linux (Debian) to get away from all that
license hullaballu. For compensation, I get thousands
of applications, programming languages, etc.

Freedos runs very well in a dosemu window of Linux.

I suspect you all know that already, and if so I
apologize for commenting.