Hi all.

We're using FreeDOS in a few different systems. And we're having an issue
where partition tables get a bit funky. I found the bug database for FreeDOS
and noticed the Bug 1945 (*Bug* 1945* LBA* support may not be detected
correcty with bios extensions). However the bug service seems to be down,
and i couldn't see if there was any way to reproduce this bug, but it does
seem to be "Assigned" at the moment (accd. to google cache).

Is there a tool or method to use to see if our disk access mode are not
being correctly identified by FreeDOS?

Thanks

-- Per