> Has anybody tried to run FreeDOS in such environment? What kind of troubles
> d'you got? Have you resolved any? How?
>
> bye!
> Mateusz Viste

Hi Mateusz! :-)

Personally speaking, I switched to vbox (from vmware server).
I didn't had so far, any ctmouse2 conflicts.
Although with vbox I'm experiencing some keyboard glitches from time to
time, I like it because its less resource demanding at my system than vm
server.

If some application demands heavy graphics and no special configuration
(a nice game perhaps?) :-) , I'm running dosbox.
Although it has better emulation support for graphics, I think its much
heavier than vbox and lucks many config options for general use.
I'm rebooting to a real freedos environment, only when needed (eg. for
working with partitions, as a linux alternative).

Greets!!!
Giorgos. :-)