On Saturday 21 June 2008, Giorgos wrote:
> Personally speaking, I switched to vbox (from vmware server).
> I didn't had so far, any ctmouse2 conflicts.

Interesting!
What version exactly are you using? I tried CTMOUSE v2.1 beta and it definetely
doesn't work. Then I switched to the version 1.9 final, and it works like a
charm :-)

> Although with vbox I'm experiencing some keyboard glitches from time to time,

Ah, that's like me :-)
Most of the time the keyboard is working fine, but with some applications (like
Necromancer's DOS Navigator), any extended keys (F1-F12, arrows, insert,
home...) are pressed twice when I push them (eg. when I press the "down" arrow,
NDN is going down two position). What's strange: I doesn't have the problem
when using keys on the numeric pad.

> I like it because its less resource demanding at my system than vm server.

I had very positive feedback when running various flavor of Windows in it, as
there wasn't any speed loss.
Unfortunately it is not the case of FreeDOS - I can't even play Wolfenstein 3D
on my P4 2.4GHz...

Regards,
Mateusz
--