I have a Tandy Color Computer 3.  My 5.25" floppies are mostly dead.
What I'm wondering is, beyond software to read COCO disks under dos is
there software that will allow me to replace the disk drives via a
serial link to my dos machine?  There is Drivewire, but I think it is
designed for Windows.

http://www.cloud9tech.com/

     Michael Robinson