HI,

just my opinion: if you are *really* serious about scaning for viruses
in dos, then you should:

1) Use Eric's port of Clamav with updated definitions and even port a
new version.

2) Clamav is too new, so it not very good at detecting old dos viruses.
Then you should also une one old-timer antivirus for dos, fprot is
probably a good choice.

Alain