On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Blair Campbell <blaird...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DOSLFN is the more-or-less official LFN driver for FreeDOS.

For those who are looking for the link:

http://www.freedos.org/freedos/software/
http://www.freedos.org/cgi-bin/lsm.cgi?mode=lsm&lsm=util/doslfn.lsm
http://www.geocities.com/jadoxa/doslfn/

Looks like a new maintainer is needed for DOSLFN, if we want to see
updates to this useful utility. Anyone interested in taking it on?

-jh