Hi again!

Most of you should recognize Pat Villani. He is the original author of
the FreeDOS kernel, and has been with the FreeDOS Project (off and on)
from the beginning.

Pat contacted me about taking on the role of FreeDOS project
coordinator. Since we no longer have a single person who fills this
particular role, I agreed that Pat would be an excellent person to
step in now that I am absent from FreeDOS.

Welcome back, Pat Villani!

-jh

Also, just because I am unsubscribing from the lists doesn't mean I'm
completely inaccessible. I'm always available via regular email if
anyone has questions for me, especially about any of the stuff I
worked on. :-)