This is old hat to most of you,but: Say I'm running a c++ program, compiled
with djgpp; it makes a
32-console type executable. Now, if I want to break into the running c++
with, say, a mouse click, or
a tap of a key, how do I service the interupt? Even from real-dos mode, I
don't understand how to address
the hardware/interupt locations; for example would a dos type disk
editor(pts104=DE) enable me to
reset 'words', and how do I figure out these locations/addresses? Yes, it's
most basic stuff, but since the
days of 8080 and 6800, this stuff has gotten away from me!(it was always a
hobby,timewise; now am
retired;time to catch up.)--kurt--<wb2...@gmail.com>.