Hi Kurt,

FAQ www.delorie.com/djgpp/v2faq/faq18_9.html answers exactly that :-)
Basically it is as in normal hooking of interrupts but the FAQ also
mentions that you may want to disable disk swap for that handler.

The guide part www.delorie.com/djgpp/doc/ug/interrupts/hwirqs.html
also tells you how to outportb(0x20, 0x20); to ack the IRQ... there
seems to be a glitch in the guide, it says outpotb(0x20, inportb...).

Eric