Hi,

I have an old DOS application that I want to run with FreeDOS.  The DOS
app uses a memory stick for storage and has a custom USB driver.  The
driver is due to be retired for a variety of reasons including that it
doesn't support modern memory sticks.

I'm aware that USBASPI.sys and DI1000DD.sys work to provide USB support
under FreeDOS.  Can someone point me toward documentation for these
drivers?  I'm looking for information on how to call them from C
(although asm level docs would be fine).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

David