Hi!
I am very interested in this operating system, and I would like to contribute.
I can help by translating the operating system to Norwegian. I have started
translating the DEFAULT.LNG from FreeCOM. How do I upload the file to
Sourceforge? How do I test it?
It will probably not be perfect and complete, but a start. Anyone here that can
help?

Få nye Windows Live™ Messenger.
http://download.live.com/messenger