I would like some information about how FreeDOS runs exe files.

If I run an exe, which only reads input from the keyboard and writes output, wil
l any information be written to disk by the OS? I assume not. I want to be sure
that there is no logging of information on the screen or in memory.

I presume the exe file just gets loaded into memory.

I see that command.com keeps track of all the commands enterred. Can someone con
firm that these are not stored on disk either?

Essentially, I want to boot up into FreeDOS, run my program and then turn the ma
chine off, knowing that no trace of my activity remains.

This message was sent from a MailNull anti-spam account.  You can get
your free account and take control over your email by visiting the
following URL.

   http://mailnull.com/