Hi,
I cannot speak to much of this, but can tell you that the last edition of
wordperfect for dos, 6.22, is  still available, and dreadfully cheap if
not free by now.
If you have an interest let me know, and I can direct you to the person
with the legal copies.
If there is enough general interest here, I can post the information to
the list.
Karen