On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Ray Davison <ray...@charter.net> wrote:
> Is it possible to get DOS to use a print server such as this?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ykf3raz
>
> TY
> Ray

Well, you could connect to an arbitrary network server (Netware,
Windows, Linux) and get at a server queue connected to such a printer.
MS's workgroup client would do that just fine and it's freeware.

http://www.computing.net/answers/dos/microsoft-network-client-30/7487.html

Connecting directly, though? I can't think of a way off the top of my head, no.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508