Greetings

I have freedos installed to hard disk (from full iso) and working but
the 4th boot menu option "boot with out drivers" can not be activated.
I am trying to run turbocnc 4.01 and they recommend no emm loaded.
turbocnc fails (unhandled exception 000E at 0020 1CAD errcode 0002) and
I'd like to try running it without emm running.

How can I activate the 4th boot menu option to run freedos with no
drivers?  Or failing that; how to get rid of emm after booting up with
it active?

thanks

JD Baker