On 7 September 2010 21:23, Willi Wasser <wiw...@web.de> wrote:
>> to me it's still unclear what it is supposed to do and whether it
>> works in (Free-)DOS at all, considering the shots you posted ;-(
>
> The program's purpose is to supervise a local area network (aka LAN). On a
> single stand-alone computer without any network connection, it is indeed of
> very little use. The program can constantly monitor the availability of
> certain hosts (e.g. by pinging them) or certain services (by using other
> "agents" like e.g. LPQ).

You are getting closer, but you have still not really explained what
it actually does. What does "monitor" mean? What protocols does it
support? What network stacks? What network services? What kind of
monitoring? What kind of display? What information is displayed? Does
it update continuously? What statistics are gathered? How are they
output, to where?

I don't really use DOS any more, so I'm afraid I am unlikely to use
your tool; I am just trying to clarify what you are being asked for,
as you seem not to be getting it.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
AIM/Yahoo/Skype: liamproven • MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508