Folks, a friend of mine wants to migrate from dos to freedos
actually there are no issues by now, once he is just planning...

but to make sure things will be okay, i'd like to ask
what is the status of serial port support?
how to use it?
I've used the BLAST for DOS client for direct connect 2 wire (+ shield) xon/xoff and modem connect at speeds up to 57.6 for years with no problems.
what if we have a rs-485 or rs-422 instead rs-232?
is there any tip?
Cannot comment - never used
any help is appreciated :)

ah, please cc flavioalsoares_gmail.com _ ->  at
cos he is not subscribed