I need to have FreeDOS inside Windows XP, virtual A & B diskettes, and
divert LPT1 to Windows printers.  I'm setting this up for a non-geek user's
Laptop to run a 1985 DOS program.

Here's what I need...
1. FreeDOS inside Windows XP because that's what they run

2. Divert LPT1 to Windows printers

3. Virtual A & B diskettes using hard drive directories because the Laptop
has no diskettes and add-ons are not workable

DOSBox has 1 and 3 but not 2.  2 is in a forever beta.

Cheers.

- jsw