Thanks Eric, for all the help. Sorry I haven't answered before.

Right now, I am using the original config files from the installation.

It means I am using: xcdrom.sys, lbacache and cdrcache.

I'll change these 3 options for UIDE. Let me read a little about UIDE before
I ask about its best options.

I have to heavily edit my fdconfig.sys because I also want to use JemmEx
instead of FreeDOS' Himem.sys and Emm386.exe

*Santiago*