Hi Mike,

I shouldn't even have called this thing a bug. It is, at most, an
issue of semantics. Because the SNTC screen message used the word
"timezone", I thought it would write UTC+3.

I'm probably right on that point (just ckecked it in the
Wikipedia), but it was rather diselegant from me to find fault in
such a fine set of programs. I apologize.

Marcos :-)

Marcos Favero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil