Dear all,

You have probably noticed, that I have received a lot of public feedback
(plus a few private mails) on my announcement to close this forum.
Thanks for that! I didn't know, that this forum is such an important
part of the DOS community.

Today I have also received a //large// donation via PayPal from an
unknown US guy to keep the forum alive.
Well, folks, I'm not trying to get rich now, but:
**"DOS ain't dead" will stay online after 2011-09-19!**

A special thanks to these people for their interest in hosting this
forum: Glenn McCorkle, RayeR, Japheth, Michael B. Brutman, Jim Hall,
Markus Maussner, and Michal H. Tyc. -- Maybe next time ... ;-)

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software
http://www.bttr-software.de/