Works with Filezilla/Linux, lukemftp, ncftp, but fails to retrieve
directory listing in Midnight Commander, Krusader and Dolphin - upon
connection shows empty filelist. Also I was unable to delete file
TEST.TXT uploaded to /INCOMING, despite its rwxrwxrwx permissions, but I
suspect this could be some restriction in server config:

Command:        DELE TEST.TXT
Response:       550 permission denied