Op 12-10-2011 23:06, Rugxulo schreef:
> Hi,
>     Which FDISK version were you using? Are you trying to use FAT32 or what?

If all those other operating systems worked flawlessly then there should
be no issue, and I'd assume the disk was partitioned and formatted by
either some Linux program (Parted Magic ? ) or the HP Windows USB Format
utility.

As for FreeDOS, I can hardly remember *not* getting geometry warnings
from INITDISK. It gets entertaining when running MEMDISK's "nopassany"
argument to boot a FreeDOS diskette image.