Hi Bernd,

> * uninstall doesn't cooperate yet when SHSUCDX loaded (run?
> initialised?) later on (I'll reverse driver loading).

This is unavoidable. When you intercept system interrupts, you only
can safely uninstall when the nobody else has trapped the same
interrupt or, in other words, you can only uninstall when the
interrupt vector is pointing to the TSR you are trying to uninstall.
It is very well explained in "The Art Of Assembly", chapter 18,
section 6, "Removing a TSR". Have a look at
http://www.arl.wustl.edu/~lockwood/class/cs306/books/artofasm/Chapter_18/CH18-4.html

It happens exactly the same if you install SHSUCDX and then another
redirector. You won't be able to uninstall SHSUCDX.

> * VMSMOUNT /QQ /LFN isn't happy with LFN shares that also 'appear' to
> match DOS 8.3 naming.

Known limitation, Read The Fine Manual :-D  From the README.TXT:

LIMITATIONS

 * Shared folder names MUST be uppercase.

Anyway, I'm already working in full LFN support and this will be addressed.

Thanks again for you feedback.

Best,
Eduardo.