>>And in a few minutes, we'll have a torrent seed, thanks to our friends
>>at ibiblio.
>>:-)
>
> That's working fine as well, about 3x as fast as http, with only 1
> peer when I started (myself?, shows 6 peers by the time I was finished).
>
> But would be surprised if that would work for Marco, that an ISP
> blocks FTP but NOT torrent traffic... :-\

Agreed. Maybe one of the mirrors I mentioned in my other post will
work for Marco.

Note that I only commented out the list of mirrors. If you view the
html source of www.freedos.org/freedos/files, you will be able to see
URLs to all of the mirror sites. I'll re-add the (working) mirrors
over the weekend.

-jh