Hi,

I have an MSI brand motherboard which I need to flash to the latest
BIOS. However, all my systems run Linux or *nix; I do not have a
Microsoft Windows-based system for creating a bootable floppy. MSI seems
to require a Windows or DOS-based operating system to do the BIOS
flashing. Is there an easy way to do this with FreeDOS? I'd prefer to
create a bootable CD that has the BIOS firmware file and *.exe flashing
program right on it.

I searched your Wiki and the freedos.org site for advice or an FAQ on
this question.

Help with this is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Cochran