We use it to run burn-in and acceptance testing of machines that we resell.  It
drives a series of pure dos apps that run for 3 days or so, exercising the
machine to its fullest.  We can't do this in windows because windows doesn't
allow access to exercise the full range of installed memory, nor allow access
to other low-level calls for testing (video modes, etc).

David C. Kerber
Warren Rogers Associates
dker...@warrenrogersassociates.com
401-846-4747 x-111