> Rugxulo:
> Unless you need EMS, you don't truly need JEMMEX itself. Last I
> checked, I don't think it would let you run XMS only unless you
> did "NOEMS", and even that still left you in V86 mode. Granted,
> it should be fine for "most" software, but it's not a perfect
> solution

I do need EMS occasionally, but for that I already have a special
FDCONFIG.SYS menu choice.

My question is about the standard configuration, i.e., without EMS.

I have been using JEMMEX NOEMS, but now I see it is not really necessary.
What would you recommend instead?

Marcos

Marcos Fávero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil