Hi,  I have created a small fat32 patision on my Intel Mac.  I have Mac OS
X and Windows 7 (NTFS) installed on the box.  When I run the freedos 1.1 CD
it gives me the option to install it on C: and cant tell me how big the
volume is.  Am I correct in thinking it wil only install on fat32 so I am
not in danger of screwing up my Win7 or Mac installes?

Regards,
Ben
--
***Ben Edwards - Film & Video Editor, Bristol, UK*
http://www.funkytwig.com - View my show-reel and production services