Hi all,

I am happy to announce that some very annoying problems with running FreeDOS as
guest in VirtualBox have been fixed.

Jack R. Ellis has fixed the  "Virtual floppy change problem" this list has
talked about.

Eric Auer has written the free VBOX-FIX.COM, a workaround for a VirtualBox bug
that made UIDE.SYS hang at boot for 3 minutes.

I have updated the FreeDOS wiki with information about these changes.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=VirtualBox_-_Chapter_8

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=VirtualBox_-_Chapter_11

Thanks again to Jack and Eric for all the bug-hunting and for writing the code
and to Bernd Blaauw for his help!

regards
Ulrich