>> Don't read "Dissecting DOS" though.
> Why not?

Ah, I don't mean to "prohibit" it of course. I looked into the (GPLv2+)
RxDOS sources along with that book for some time. In fact I still have the
book right next to the other books I mentioned, about two metres from
where I'm sitting currently. Regardless I now cannot in all good
conscience recommend the book or RxDOS itself.

Regards,
Chris

PS: In your e-mail, there's the enlarged form of my forename. However I
recently insured to shorten it in what I send. Is it something on your end
(such as a saved contacts list) that still has the longer form? Otherwise,
I assume it must be with the mailing list.