I strongly suggest you do your own research here.
for example there is a ms dos package 7.1 which is augmented with dos
utilities from 2003 and 2005, far more current than 18 years ago.  Of
course enhanced Dr does is maintained regularly.
  As  someone who uses dos exclusively, I can tell you that it pays to hunt
for what you desire.
Actually given Microsoft restored a dos structure to  what was it, windows
7? some of those utilities may be even more current.
Just my take,
Karen