I'm interested in running multiple instances of FreeDOS within
        QEMU.  So, my questions are:

        • QEMU offers a “simplified” networking hardware (AKA virtio);
          is there a packet driver for it for FreeDOS?

        • I've seen mentions of XFS — a (free software?) DOS NFS client;
          where could it be obtained from?

        TIA.

PS.  Are there any promotional materials (flyers, posters, videos, etc.)
        for FreeDOS that we can use on our Software Freedom Day
        celebration next month, BTW?

--
FSF associate member #7257      http://sf-day.org/