Hi,

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Ricardus Vincente
<wizardofg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have looked around the FreeDOS web page and can't find them. I am
> looking to resurrect an old Zeos Pentium 90 that I have, but it won't
> boot from CD (its not a BIOS option), and it has no OS on it right now,
> so I am going to need to boot it from 3.5 floppy.
>
>  Are there any official IMG files that I can create a boot floppy from?

No official floppy images, no, mostly because nobody uses them anymore.   :-(

You can probably? use something like Smart Boot Manager to boot from
CD, even if your BIOS doesn't support it, but I've not tried.

http://btmgr.sourceforge.net/about.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.0/pkgs/smbtmgrx.zip

Alternately, you can find any old DOS boot floppy, create a very
minimal install, then copy the .ISO (split up, of course) on other
floppies, then recombine it and mount it via SHSUCDHD. Then you could
presumably install from there. Probably easier to grab if you have
working network card (NIC) and packet driver (Crynwr).

P.S. You could try older floppy images of ODIN ("one disk installer")
or similar, but these may be somewhat old and outdated (but better
than nothing, I suppose):

http://odin.fdos.org/
http://www.finnix.org/Balder
https://sites.google.com/site/rugxulo/BARE_DOS.ZIP?attredirects=0