Hi!

You could give a try with the new version of FDNPKG (v0.91, released a
few minutes ago) - I don't think it will change much, but one never know...

About the vbox/dosemu issues with smmu.exe - emulation is never perfect,
and FreeDOS being a niche system, I fear that we'll have to live with
the fact that some software isn't running as well on emulated
environnements as it is on physical machines :)

ciao
Mateusz