Hi all,

Wanna browse the Gopherspace today from within FreeDOS? Read on! :)

I released today a gopher client called "Gopherus". It is a console-mode
gopher client. Although primarily targeted for DOS, I made some
additional effort to provide Linux and Windows ports as well.

Don't know what gopher is? Well, it's like the web, but text-oriented
(and it actually predates http).

Gopherus uses the WatTCP stack for networking, and requires at least
4MiB of RAM for its caching needs.

The gopher page of Gopherus is right here:
  gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/gopherus/

I made also a quick http website:
  http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/gopherus/

For those who use FDNPKG, you can also install Gopherus right from
FreeDOS online repositories:
  fdnpkg install gopherus

cheers,
Mateusz Viste