Hello,

I released a few minutes ago a new version of Gopherus. It's a small,
mostly bug-fix release.

Gopherus v1.0a [30 Mar 2013]:
  - [fix] When refreshing a location, the display properties (position
of the file on screen) are reset as well now. This prevents corrupt
rendering if the file changes between refreshes,
  - [fix] Fixed a bug leading to random crashes when the URL inside a
menu was longer than 128 bytes,
  - [new] F9 (save) works from within text content locations (not only
from menus),
  - [new] Added configurable color schemes, via the GOPHERUSCOLOR
environment variable (see the manual for details).

Gopherus is available for download at the usual places:

  gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/gopherus/
  http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/gopherus/

cheers,
Mateusz