Hi,

I got an old laptop with Windows 2000 Professional (NT). I will
now change the file system to FAT16, and install FreeDOS.

However, before erasing Windows, I'm wondering whether there are
files, such as drivers or some such thing, which I should keep
in order to use with FreeDOS.

Would such drivers for Windows be of any use in FreeDOS? If so,
which ones?

Marcos

Marcos Fávero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil