Hi, sorry I'm late in replying,

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Mateusz Viste <mate...@viste-family.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to say that the FreeDOS localisation project moved to a new
> location: http://freedoslocal.sourceforge.net/

Good to know.

> I moved it for two reasons:
>   - to make it easier for possible contributors to contribute (I can
> provide svn access to translators on request)
>   - to make the URL look more 'official'
>
> The move required a fair amount of work, since I had to rewrite the
> whole html drafting engine to a C CGI (it was coded as an offline CLI
> generator in FreeBASIC). Now the dynamic page can be compiled/executed
> directly on sourceforge servers.

Sounds good (though I don't understand the details)!   :-)

> Hopefully translation statistics are still okay (although the content is
> quite old).
>
> Unfortunately I couldn't find any way to make the thing update its
> translation files from SVN by itself, so the synchronization still
> requires a manual action from me (btw, if anybody knows a way to access
> the svn repository of a project from the project's web hosting, I'd be
> thrilled to know how).

Dunno, try asking (during business hours) in IRC (#sourceforge) on
Freenode. They may answer your questions.

> Anyway, bottom line is:
>   1. The project is hosted here now: http://freedoslocal.sourceforge.net/
>   2. If you feel like working a bit on FreeDOS translations, I'll be
> happy to provide you a write access to the sourceforge SVN repository
>   3. Any contributions are welcome ;)

We're probably not going to get many volunteers.   :-(    But I'm
willing to help (eventually). I even had a few other E-o translations
for some FD stuff not listed there (in my dumb, ancient mini floppy
distro). But I'm unprofessional, so it's quite immature translations
(esp. when there is no one specifically "correct" word in some
technical cases). If we really cared, it'd be best to collaborate with
fellow translators from some other bigger (e.g. GNU) projects, if
possible.

Well, anyways, I'll see what I can do (eventually).    :-)