Thank you for your reply
For shamrock.de i have received this message :

Hello,
please understand that we no longer offer any DOS-based programs.

Regards,
Herwig Feichtinger
Shamrock Software

For disk #3,there is nothing that can interest me about multitasking :/

I program, but if MT.COM is not found, i search a simple exe program for dos as
MT.COM

I program with FreeBasic for DOS, « if » a runtime or coroutines for this
compiler, This could help me :)