Hi,

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Matej Horvat
<matej.hor...@guest.arnes.si> wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 06:36:49 +0100, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Matej Horvat
>> <matej.hor...@guest.arnes.si> wrote:
>>> PS: I just wrote all that and found this:
>>>
>>> http://nokonoko365.cocolog-nifty.com/blogfile/freedos/index.html
>>>
>>> Is that third party software for Japanese support or what?
>>
>> No, according to Chrome's translation, it seems to just be somebody
>> trying FreeDOS + Windows 3.1 under VirtualPC, nothing more.
>
> No, I meant this post:
>
> http://nokonoko365.cocolog-nifty.com/blogfile/2011/01/freedos-a3f2.html
>
> Look at the screenshots.

The original website seems to have disappeared. I did check Wayback,
and the Win32 .ZIP sfx (PE .EXE) downloads okay. It contains an .IMA
(floppy image) file with various tools, but I'm unsure of the
licenses, and I don't see any sources. So I'm not sure how useful it
is (by default) right now. I'm moreso thinking of keyboard and fonts
vs. just localized older versions of Edlin or FreeCOM or whatever.
Well, I didn't check too close, it's hard enough relying on Chrome to
translate!