On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like they've fixed this by now.

Looks like it.  Eric S. Raymond's blog is hosted on Ibiblio, and I got
a malware screen trying to reach it, but the screen was gone the
second time I tried.

> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:
>>
>> If you have tried to visit the FreeDOS archives at ibiblio in the last
>> day, you may have seen a message from your browser that ibiblio is
>> serving malware.
>
> AFAIK, the warning was only appearing in Chrome and Firefox. I also
> tested Opera, but it had no issues.

Chrome and Firefox both use Google data to flag malware sites.  Older
versions of Opera based on thier proprietary Pango rendering engine
don't,  I suspect newer versions, based on Google's Bling fork of
Webkit, will.
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519