Hi

(somewhat late and somewhat related)

0. I didn't notice any problems with ibiblio (apart from already
discussed bad directory timestamps)
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/

1. for years until now I've been having issues with
http://users.ohiohills.com/fmacall/ ... worx or not depending from
what location or using what proxy I access it

2. freedos.org still doesn't work without the "www"

3. http://www.freedos.org/links/ many links are DEAD or have issues :

- drdos.org (moved)
-  Access DOS Menu (dead)
- RAR for MS-DOS (better link to UNRAR DGJPP port?)
- Avaya DOS Wi-Fi drivers (dead)
- Programming (FASM missing)
- NASM is redirected
- Goodie Domain Service - is a mirror of ibiblio ???
-  An inside look at DOS (dead)