This 'y**tube' topic is quite unexpected on FD-user :) But since it came
up, I post a quick link to a video I made yesterday, to present the
remake of the old DOS game 'Atomix' that I did a few months ago (well,
the video was mainly a pretext to play a bit with the OpenShot editing
software on Linux, but at the end I was quite pleased with it so I
decided to share it).

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8FP44Gv8QY

cheers
Mateusz