Hey guys,

   I found a guy on YouTube who makes some interesting OS videos.
Okay, it's usually him and his Mum just goofing around doing really
simplistic stuff. But it's interesting nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OsFirstTimer

However, in this particular video he is alone and basically does an
informal review of MS-DOS and how it compares to typical tasks that
he'd try to do in Windows 7 (edit, gaming, gfx, sound, GUI).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-74qPWgoBI

I just thought you might find it interesting as it presents a
relatively fresh (naive?) look at DOS from someone who doesn't (and
didn't) use it much.