I'm using FreeDOS under DOSEMU, it works well, but there is thing
which I do not understand: display-0.13b (un-UPXed size 62535, dated
7-Aug-2006 - perhaps last released version) documentation state, that
supported hardware type in also VGA. But when I use in my autoexec.bat
command:
        display con=(vga,437,2)
then I got error:

FreeDOS DISPLAY ver. 0.13b
Syntax error (006) Unknown hardware device name

When I use 'ega' instead of 'vga', then all is fine. Thus, where is
problem? In display-0.13b, or in DOSEMU, or in my HW, or elsewhere?

Thanks, Franta Hanzlik