> No, But I use cvgalib in BC4, cvgalib is in development and has no font
> support yet.
>
> https://github.com/axiomfinity/cvgalib

Interesting.

Not being (yet) able to fix the BGI drivers by myself, I continued the
search for the other useful drivers/libraries, and I also found
something looking promising: VSA256 library
http://gumas.netfirms.com/blueberrygraphics/vsa256.htm

This is shareware - but, fortunately, not that expensive. I detected a
little flaw, probably somewhere in "page flipping" function (maybe my
machine is too fast?), but perhaps the Author could be willing to fix
it (not contacted him yet; still examining the library at the moment).

There is also FastGraph (for DOS and Windows) - with its "lite"
version available for free (for evaluation) - but full version is much
more expensive: https://www.fastgraph.com/

Well, didn't try yet neither of the above with my TC 2.01 - just read
the docs and some code, watched the included demos etc.

BTW: found also interesting "audiovisual" (MCGA graphics +
AdLib/Soundblaster sound) library for Turbo Pascal 6.0 - I mean pasKAL
- really a pity I didn't encounter it back in the 90s.
--
Z.